- In November, strong recovery in the flows of the global ETF market
November recorded a strong recovery in the flows of the global ETF market, with a total of € 53.1 billion, of which € 44.7 billion coming from the US market and € 3.2 billion from the European market.
- Germany, Bundesbank cuts growth forecast for 2018 and 2019
Growth in Germany will slow down over the next few years, the Bundesbank said. The German central bank sees growth this year at 1.5%, below forecasts of 2% and 1.6% for the next two years, from the previous 1.9% and 1.6%.
- Bce ends the Qe, from 2019 stop to purchases
The European Central Bank will reduce net purchases of bonds from 1 January. Interest rates will remain firm until the summer of 2019. This was stated by the President of the ECB, Mario Draghi.
- The closed funds again in positive in November after 3 months in red
November was the first month in which the closed funds, both equity and bonds, reported a positive result, respectively of 0.67% and 0.11%, after three months in red.
- China reduces import duties on US cars
China has announced that it will reduce duties on imported American cars. The duty reduction goes from 40% to 15%.
- Istat, industrial production slightly higher in October
A timid positive signal from the Italian production sector: industrial production rose by 0.1% in October compared to the previous month and is increasing, on an annual basis, by 1%, according to the ISTAT indices.