News< list news
We are hiring!
We are looking for a talented Analyst/Developer C# (ASP.NET) – SQL Server for our Milan office.
In the framework of the implementation and the maintenance of our in-house financial risk management and information system, you will participate in
- functional, technical and architectural analysis
- development, testing and deployment of the application
- technical & operational support for internal users
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Sciences with knowledge of the following technologies:
- C#, ASP.Net, Linq, Entity Framework, Bootstrap
- SQL Server
- Knowledge of the following technologies would be a plus:
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Junior level or 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Flexible & rigorous with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Fluent in English; French language knowledge will be considered as a plus
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Availability for frequent business trips
- Ability to work in a collegial and friendly environment and share knowledge with peers
- A permanent contract
- A young and dynamic working environment in a growing and evolving company
- Attractive package depending on the degree and the experience
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity and want to develop your career in a young, dynamic and international environment, please send us your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae (with a picture) in English at the following email address : [email protected] (reference : “Analyst/Developer - Milano”).
(Prior to the conclusion of the working agreement, a copy of an official criminal record (bulletin no.3), issued for less than 2 months, will be required for consultation purpose)